House of UMOJA missions to continue reducing violence evident among at-risk youth, cultivate the Umoja Intentional Community and an urban Youth Peace Corps, and build the Fattah Peace Academy, a safe haven campus.
- To actively seek the elimination of discrimination, exploitation, poverty, and other afflictions crippling the spirit, dignity, and human worth of all people
- To provide sanctuary and ensure the safety of all youth in our care while building self esteem within the concept of family as defined by African culture
- To promote personal responsibility and break the cycle of dependency through education, entrepreneurship, and employment
- To strengthen families and community via kinship community and family reunification
- To foster enhanced social consciousness and awareness through understanding of traditional African culture norms which include agriculture, innovation, and the arts
- To create and sustain a partnership among friends, neighborhoods, and other public leaders and organizations to significantly reduce youth violence in schools and neighborhoods